MVMA Logo Use Policy
Use of the MVMA’s logo is a benefit of paid sponsorship and of MVMA membership. Sponsors of MVMA programs are encouraged to promote their partnership with MVMA and members are encouraged to promote the MVMA and what it stands for by using the logo on forms, business cards, stationery, and in advertisements.
Please note that the MVMA name and logo cannot be used as an endorsement of any products or services.
The logo, and any marks associated with the MVMA, are the property of the MVMA and are protected by state and federal laws. Use of the logo is contingent upon agreement to the following licensing provisions:
- The logo is the property of the MVMA;
- MVMA members in good standing may use the logo on stationery and in advertising to indicate membership;
- Sponsors and members may not use the logo to state or imply that the MVMA has endorsed their company or their company’s products or services;
- Sponsors and members agree not to place the logo on their products;
- Sponsors and members will indemnify and hold the MVMA harmless for any damages, including attorney’s fees, incurred by the member as a result of use of the logo;
- Sponsors and members agree to cease using the MVMA’s logo upon request of the Executive Board;
- Sponsors and members agree to pay the MVMA all costs and attorney’s fees incurred by the MVMA in any action against a sponsor to enforce the terms of the license agreement.
Copies of the MVMA logo are available from the MVMA Staff.