Newsletter Classified Advertising
The MassVet News is the newsletter published by the Massachusetts Veterinary Medical Association. It has a circulation of over 1,100 subscribers, including over 1,000 member veterinarians. Readers find Association news and views, insights into veterinary medicine and practice, updates from governmental agencies, and general interest columns. The MassVet News accepts display ads and classified ads and is the source for employment opportunities for veterinarians, technicians, and veterinary office staff in Massachusetts. We currently publish six (6) issues per calendar year.
FREE ads for MVMA members: In each calendar year, MVMA Members may place, without charge, up to 3 classified ads not exceeding 100 words.
After the first 3 ads, members are charged $30 for each additional ad not exceeding 100 words. Ads from non-members may be placed as space permits, with a fee of $50 per issue for each ad not exceeding 100 words.
Purchase a MassVet News Classified Ad Here
If preferred, feel free to print and mail/fax the downloadable form. You can also simply email the text to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our classified ads are not just for hiring!
- Volunteer opportunities
- Social groups (run club, parents’ group, child playdates, etc.)
- Items for sale
Publication Schedule and Deadlines
The publication schedule (with submission deadlines in parentheses) is as follows:
February (January 5)
April (March 5)
June (May 5)
August (July 5)
October (September 5)
December (November 5)
- Ads must be received by the above deadline and will be placed in the next available issue.
- Advertising is at the MVMA's discretion, as space permits. The MVMA reserves the right to edit or not print any ad, and is not liable for misprints, errors, or omissions.
- Classified Ads over 100 words (not including contact information) are strongly discouraged; a $15 charge applies to each additional 20 words or portion thereof.
- Payment by check, American Express, MasterCard, or Visa is due in advance of the publication.
Questions regarding classified advertising can be directed to email@example.com.
Exhibitor & Advertising Policy
MVMA Charities provides medical and lifesaving support for animals at risk as the charitable arm of the Massachusetts Veterinary Medical Association.